Official phase of the 20th PhysioNet/Computing in Cardiology Challenge is now open.
April 22, 2019
- We have made several changes from the unofficial phase of the Challenge (see below). We invite comments and questions about these changes. We plan to accept submissions again on Thursday, 25 April at 12:01 am GMT.
- We will only use our new cloud submission system for the official phase of the Challenge. See the updated instructions (here) for details. The past submission system is no longer available.
- We ask participants to write causal algorithms that make predictions using current and past (but not future) information. See the submission instructions and sample prediction code (here) for details.
- Note that you will have 10 submissions in this official phase. We will score your results on a subset of the test data. At the end of the competition we will ask you to nominate your 'best' algorithm (it need not be the one that gave you the best score) and we will run it on the full test data to provide the final test score.
- Please do not submit all ten entries in the last week of the competition. Even though we can scale the computing, failures require manual intervention and feedback. We can't do this for 1000+ entries in the final week.
- Also - we will be offering up to $500 in Google Cloud credits (courtesy of the Google Cloud Team) to the best performing entries by June, so it's worth getting a good score before then!